Neil Earnshaw has recently been invited, as an industry thought leader, to speak at the Leeds Hub event held by the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB).
The event, to be held at Leeds City Centre Hilton between 08:30 and 12:15 on Friday 24th November 2017 will provide a 360 degree review of the use of the NEC Engineering and Construction Contract from the perspectives of the client, the contractor, consultant and the lawyer. Neil will give an overview of the NEC contracts and how they’ve developed from NEC3 to NEC4.
Speaking alongside Neil will be:
- Ann Chamberlain Group Manager Building Design at East Riding of Yorkshire Council
- Phil Morrison Partner and head of construction at Shulmans Solicitors
- Damian Wilkinson Director of Quantum Expert Solutions
- Craig Battye Director of Beaumont Morgan Developments Ltd
- Kevin Rolph Commercial Director at Galliford Try
Neil said “As more and more of the UK building sector is employing NEC contracts it is important to focus on improving knowledge and understanding in this area.”
To find out more information about this event and to book your place in the audience click here.
If you have any queries please contact Zoe Popple at the CIOB on 01344 630 866, firstname.lastname@example.org